19 November 2011

Balanced Mutual Funds - Equity oriented

Please Share:: Bookmark and Share India Equity Research Reports, IPO and Stock News
Visit http://indiaer.blogspot.com/ for complete details �� ��


Greetings from Integrated.
As the name suggests, this category of funds invests in both the asset classes - equity & debt. At least 65% will be invested in equity and the remaining will get invested in debt. You are getting a ready made portfolio that invests between equity and debt  & need not worry on rebalancing the portfolio as the same is taken care by the professional fund manager.

As for as taxation goes, these funds will get the treatment of an equity fund. There is no dividend distribution tax & no long term capital gain tax if the units are sold after 1 year.
 
The best of Balanced Funds are covered here:
 
Fund NameLaunch DateNAV As on 02.11.2011 (Rs.)Return as a % as on 02.11.2011Value Research Rating
3 Yrs5 YrsSince Inception
Birla Sun Life 95 FundFeb-1995300.7627.0411.6622.86****
Canara Robeco BalanceJan-199360.3825.3910.0411.75****
DSP BlackRock Balanced FundMay-199963.6921.3311.5816.04****
HDFC Balanced FundAug-200056.0629.8412.0716.72*****
HDFC Prudence FundJan-1994206.7331.8313.6320.56*****
Reliance Regular Savings Fund - Balanced PlanMay-200520.9926.3213.1912.28****
Tata Balanced FundOct-199581.7525.9411.7616.17****
 

10 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.... i think this is really a great thing about the fashion. Really I am impressed from this post. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. It contains truly information. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read.

    ReplyDelete