13 September 2013

Term Sheet - HUDCO Tax Free Bond

Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd. (HUDCO) is scheduled to come up with its public issue of Tax Free Secured Redeemable Non Nonconvertible Debentures on 17th of Sept 2013 & it’s a pleasure mentioning that RR has been mandated as Lead Managers to the issue.
The ROC approval has been received; we shall be sending the soft copy of the application form shortly.
Issue Highlights:
Issue Opening - 17th September 2013
Issue Closing - 14th October 2013
Rating - ‘CARE AA+’ from CARE and ‘IND AA+’ from IRRPL.
Allotment – 1st Come 1st Serve
Issue Size - Rs. 750 cr (Base Issue Size) with option to retain oversubscription upto the shelf limit (being Rs. 4809.20 cr)
Issuance - Both in Physical & Dematerialized form

Coupon Rate:
Options
Series of Bonds
For Category I, II & III
Tranche – I Series 1A
Tranche – I Series 2A
Tranche – I Series 3A
Interest rate (%) p.a.
8.14%
8.51%
8.49%
Options
For Category IV only
Tranche – I Series 1B
Tranche – I Series 2B
Tranche – I Series 3B
Interest rate (%) p.a.
8.39%
8.76%
8.74%

��
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment