18 October 2013

NHPC tax free bond details - Oversubscribed 1.6x on Day 1

About NHPC Ltd
NHPC Limited (NHPC) is a Mini Ratna Category-I hydroelectric power generating company dedicated to the planning, development and implementation of an integrated and efficient network of hydroelectric power projects in India.
Key Points:
Rating"AAA" by CARE, ICRA & IRRPL.
Allotment1st Come 1st Serve
Issue SizeRs.500 Crores with an option to retain oversubscription up to Rs.500 Crore
IssuanceBoth in Physical & Dematerialized form
Tentative Coupon Rate:
OptionsSeries of Bonds
For Category I, II & III
Tranche - I Series 1ATranche - I Series 2ATranche - I Series 3A
Tenure (in Yrs.)101520
Interest Rate(%)p.a8.18%8.54%8.67%
OptionsFor Category IV only
Tranche - I Series 1BTranche - I Series 2BTranche - I Series 3B
Interest Rate(%)p.a8.43%8.79%8.92%
��
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment